Allemann se Huisie
Last Updated: November 2015
- 049 841 1642
- 072 742 7113
- 086 683 6785
- Visit Website
- Follow on Facebook
Martins St, Nieu-Bethesda, 6286
- Longitude: 24.552312
- Latitude: -31.867393
- Bed And Breakfast
- Dutch / Flemish
7h00 - 20h00 daily (after hours by arrangement)
About Allemann se Huisie
Small and self-contained, this cottage sits in a pleasant garden in the heart of Nieu Bethesda. Have a barbecue on the patio and watch the sunset before being dazzled by the starry night sky. We recommend you try some Nieu Bethesda free range lamb chops.
On chilly winter nights, our genuine Karoo mohair wool blankets will keep you warm and cozy. On warm summer nights we have cool, comfortable cotton linen for a restful sleep.
Alleman se Huisie is self-catering and can accommodate up to 2 guests in a twin room. Don’t want to cook? Then visit our local restaurant “The Karoo Lamb” for hearty home cooked meals.
Room / Unit Features
- Electric Blanket(s)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Heater In Room
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
On Site Features
- Bar (fully Licensed)
- Braai / Barbecue
- Breakfast : Continental
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Gay Friendly
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
Map and Directions to Allemann se Huisie
GPS : 31° 52' 2.61" S / 24° 33' 8.32" E
Please note: these co-ordinates and directions take you to the Karoo Lamb which is the reception for this property.
- Take the N9 towards Middelburg
- After 31 km turn left onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- As you enter the village (where the fields end) turn first left, follow the road round to the right and the Karoo Lamb is on the left at the end of the block.
- Take the N9 towards Graaff-Reinet
- After 56 km turn right onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- Enter the village (where the fields begin) and continue to the T-junction
- Turn right and continue four blocks
- Turn left at the T-junction and the Karoo Lamb is the first on the right.