Karoo Heartland Contest Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 8th November 2016
Contest Terms and Conditions
Karoo Heartland Facebook competition terms and conditions
WIN a night for 4 people at Ganora Guest Farm including a tour of their private fossil museum.
Stay in the self-catering cottage at the beautiful Ganora Guest Farm outside Nieu-Bethesda. How to enter:
1) Like this post on Facebook
2) Like the Karoo Hearland Facebook Page
Why not tag three friends that you’d like to bring along on the trip?
Contest terms and conditions:
1) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
2) The path to entry is to like the post on Facebook and to like the Karoo Heartland Facebook page.
3) Anyone throughout the world may enter the contest, but the winner must make themselves available in Nieu-Bethesda to claim the prize.
4) Closing date for all entries will be 30th November 2016.
5) The Karoo Heartland will under no circumstances be responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied in good faith in respect of prizes supplied by any third party in connection with this contest and will not enter into any correspondence on any dissatisfaction in this regard.
6) No cash alternative to any of the prizes will be offered. Prizes will only be transferrable at the sole discretion of the Karoo Heartland and be subject to written confirmation by the Karoo Heartland Association. Prizes are subject to availability and may only be redeemed at a mutually convenient time from 1st February – 30 June 2017. The Karoo Heartland Association reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equivalent or similar value without giving prior notice of its intention to do so.
7) By entering this contest, all entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions
Find accommodation in the Karoo Heartland