- Nieu Bethesda
- Nieu Bethesda
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Martins St, Nieu-Bethesda, 6286
- Longitude: 24.552312
- Latitude: -31.867393
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Dutch / Flemish
7h00 - 20h00 daily (after hours by arrangement)
For our rates and availability please click here
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Outsiders B&B
Outsiders has two stylish en-suite double rooms which are ideal for all your needs. Complete privacy is enjoyed, with each room having its own entrance and veranda. Make yourself comfortable on the porch and watch the “traffic” of Martin Street pass you by. If you feel the mood, you can take a stroll to the famous Owl House, not very far away from the door step.
At night you can enjoy peaceful sleep, with no noise to disturb the stillness of the night and no artificial light in the sky. Sleeping between the cotton bed linen and Karoo mohair blankets is divine.
The Karoo Lamb is ready to fill up your tummy any time of day. Enjoy some deliciously cooked hearty breakfasts with tempting choices of fruit muesli and cereal, homemade bread and jams. Karoo-products, such as honey, sheep’s milk, yoghurt, tea or freshly brewed “Italian” Masterton coffee. Or you can start your day with a sizzle of Bratfpanne famous sausages, bacon and cheese supplied by local farmers with fresh eggs, onions and tomatoes.
Each room at Outsiders B&B can accommodate two people.
Room / Unit Features
- Electric Blanket(s)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Heater In Room
- Tea And Coffee In Room
On Site Features
- Breakfast : Continental
- Breakfast : Full English
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Laundry Service Available
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
Map and Directions to Outsiders B&B
GPS : 31° 52' 2.61" S / 24° 33' 8.32" E
Please note: these co-ordinates and directions take you to the Karoo Lamb which is the reception for this property.
- Take the N9 towards Middelburg
- After 31 km turn left onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- As you enter the village (where the fields end) turn first left, follow the road round to the right and the Karoo Lamb is on the left at the end of the block.
- Take the N9 towards Graaff-Reinet
- After 56 km turn right onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- Enter the village (where the fields begin) and continue to the T-junction
- Turn right and continue four blocks
- Turn left at the T-junction and the Karoo Lamb is the first on the right.