The Graaff Reinet Club
  • Graaff-Reinet

Last Updated: 8 months ago

Go Back

Visit Website

Contact Details

Location

  • Longitude: 24.535806
  • Latitude: -32.249671
  • Map

Languages

  • English
  • Afrikaans

About The Graaff Reinet Club

In 1875 The Graaff Reinet Club was established and in 1880 a new clubhouse was erected on Church Square. From 1900-1902 the officers of the 2nd Battalion Coldstream Guards, stationed at Graaff Reinet, made use of the club.

Today the building has been divided, a portion of the north side having become a restaurant whilst the club occupies the rest of the building.