Hartland Huis and Karoo360 Tours, powered by Toerboer
Karoo360, powered by Toerboer is a tour operator based in Graaff-Reinet that, apart from our expertly designed small group African tours (southern and East Africa), offers unique local Karoo tours.
- Starlight dinners (combined with a guided visit to the Valley of Desolation);
- Traditional Karoo lunch (combined with a guided visit to the Valley of Desolation);
- Mobile camping (including our special star-bed);
- Nieu-Bethesda, Richmond and Murraysburg;
- Mountain Zebra National Park, Addo Elephant National Park and the Baviaanskloof Wilderness;
- Graaff-Reinet town and Umasizakhe tours;
- Guided mountain bike tours (with breakfast) or bicycle rental.
In addition to our immersive and unique experiences, we also have three self-catering (catering available on request or combine with the above) units available in one of Graaff-Reinet’s oldest houses. Our charming 170-year old Karoo cottage, named Hartland Huis, is located on North Street (central and part of the historical heart of Graaff-Reinet).
Latest Addition – Afrikanis Rum tasting room at Hello You Restaurant, Somerset Street.
We look forward to welcoming you with typical Karoo hospitality.
Experts in Extraordinary Experiences