Karoo Heartland October Competition
Sunday, 8th October 2017
WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE BREAKAWAY OF 2 NIGHTS FOR 2 BED & BREAKFAST AT THE DROSTDY HOTEL IN GRAAFF REINET INCLUDING A TEN-MINUTE SCENIC HELICOPTER FLIGHT WITH FLYKAROO AIR SERVICES.
The magnificent Drostdy Hotel, which has recently been refurbished to award-winning standards, is a five-star hotel with 48 exceptionally elegant rooms. Stretch’s Court incorporates 31 rooms; the Ferreira precinct has seven rooms, each in their own secluded area; and Kromm’s Court has a further 10 rooms. In addition to accommodation, the much-acclaimed De Camdeboo restaurant at the Drostdy serves a wide selection of delicious Eastern Cape fare and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s many facilities, including the popular Africology Spa, a travel consultancy and information centre, a state-of-the-art gym, a choice of three swimming pools, and the Imibala Art Gallery.
FlyKaroo Air Services is a world-class helicopter service with a main a focus on scenic flights over popular Karoo Heartland destinations and charters to inter alia airports and game lodges. The helicopter service complements Graaff-Reinet's thriving tourism industry and offers visitors a bird’s-eye view of spectacular Graaff Reinet and surrounds. Their Robinson R66 turbine helicopter can take up to four passengers and is flown by a pilot with more than 2600 flying hours.
HOW TO ENTER:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The path to entry is to like the post on Facebook and to like the Karoo Heartland Facebook page.
- Anyone throughout the world may enter the contest, but the winner must make themselves available in Graaff Reinet to claim the prize. The prize must be claimed at a mutually convenient time, outside of Graaff Reinet’s peak season.
- Closing date for all entries will be 31st October 2017.
- The Karoo Heartland will under no circumstances be responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied in good faith in respect of prizes supplied by any third party in connection with this contest and will not enter into any correspondence on any dissatisfaction in this regard.
- No cash alternative to any of the prizes will be offered. Prizes will only be transferrable at the sole discretion of the Karoo Heartland and be subject to written confirmation by the Karoo Heartland Association. The Karoo Heartland Association reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equivalent or similar value without giving prior notice of its intention to do so.
- By entering this contest, all entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.