Steytlerville to Willowmore cement road
The construction for the cement Road (R329) between Willowmore and Steytlerville commenced in 1952 and was completed in 1954. At the time of building the road, it was found that cement was more economical than bitumen, which had to be imported. It is a single strip with vehicles having to move onto the gravel verge for oncoming traffic. The length of the cement portion of the road is 36km.
- Between Steytlerville and Willowmore